Terms and Conditions (T&C)
- Pramukh Jewels (website and inventory module).Pramukh Jewels is the sole owner of the website pramukh-jewels.com Contents of the website, which includes text, design, logos, data, graphics, images videos, icons, etc. are wholly owned by the company and is exclusive to its use.
- By registering on the websitepramukh-jewels.com you have the right to browse and download and print authorized items for your personal reference only. You have no right to change/modify/alter any content you have downloaded. Registration does not confer any other right on you.
- Unauthorized use of data downloaded from the website for any commercial purposes, passing the information contained in the website to third parties, or any other use for which requires specific permission from pramukh jewels Smay/will invite legal action.
- Any unauthorized access to any part of this website or to any system /network related to this website is prohibited.
- The access given is only for lawful purposes.
- User is fully responsible for any transaction that occurs in its/her/his account. is not responsible for any consequences arising out of unauthorized use of the password allotted.
- No consignment sale of stones
- Sale is subject to availability of diamond/s at the time of confirmation.
- Local taxes if any are to be borne by the purchaser.
- Extra services required by the buyer will be charged separately.
- Transactions are subject to jurisdiction of SURAT(GUJARAT), India
- Terms of sale: Advance Payment only
- The price of goods is subject to change without any prior permission.
- pramukh jewels reserves the sole right to correct /rectify any error including an error pertaining to the price of a confirmed diamond/s (Rare) arising out of any discrepancy in technical/(or otherwise) system/s without any prior permission.
- Payment of all confirmed orders is to be made in advance and dispatch will be done only after confirming that the payment has been received.
- Within five days of confirmation of the order full payment should be received by the company, otherwise the order gets canceled.
- Transactions in US Dollars only. (FOR OVERSEAS BUYER)
- The conversion rate in rupees remains the prevailing bank rate + 1.50 Rupee at the time of confirmation
- Payment is to be made to the mentioned bank details over the proforma/invoice.
Shipment and Handling will be Chargeable on Dollar bills(FOR OVERSEAS BUYER)
- and Exports
- Shipping will be done on confirmation of receipt of payment only
- The stones will be shipped to be delivered at your doorstep through couriers such as Brinks, MalcaAmit, BVC Express, PS, or Fed EX on C&F basis
- Door to door insurance will be covered by the courier.
- The company reserves the right to refuse shipments to certain international destinations.
- For shipments to destinations in India, local taxes if any are charged extra
- Countries considered: Singapore, Thailand, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Japan, Macau, South Korea, Taiwan, Canada, USA, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Switzerland and UK.
- Shipping and Handling charges for Countries which are not mentioned above will be done as per the case
Cancellation of orders
- On placement of the order our representative will contact you to reconfirm the details of the order.
- Once the stones are shipped. The order is deemed to have been executed and cancellation of the order thereafter is not possible.
- As mentioned above, the order expires on the 5th day of confirmation, if advance payment is not received before that day 5 days means 5 working days.
pramukh jewels reserves the right to modify/change/alter/delete/add to any of the conditions listed above without prior notice.